[Permatopia] PDX HempFest Expo Sat. June 10, 2017: Portland and Seattle team up: Portland EXPO CENTER

Kathy Ging kathy at kathyging.com
Mon Jun 5 13:36:15 CDT 2017

PDX HEMPFEST Expo®  Press Release

Saturday, June 10, 2017  8 am - 8 pm Portland EXPO CENTER

The Portland, OR, based HempFest expo, now in its 5th year.

This indoor Expo / Convention model extends the HEMPFEST brand of events beyond the usual outdoor music Festivals like Seattle HEMPFEST

They have now teamed up with the legendary Seattle Hempfest® and will now be called PDX HEMPFEST Expo® under a newly announced franchise agreement.

It is a more Cannabis educational oriented event than the typical Outdoor HEMPFEST®.

Jerry Norton, PDX HEMPFEST Expo® event organizer/ founder, when interviewed by Oregon Cannabis Connection, said:

“our collaboration is going to be a home run for us…

Please join us and learn the latest and greatest news in the industry and it’s most recent trends.

Over 100 exhibitors and Speakers, featuring Keynote Cannabis Elder and longtime Activist Ed Rosenthal.

And get ready for Lifers the Movie PDX’s Premier Screening, featuring ex- Lifer Jeff Mizanskey and the grand Daddy of Cannabis - Tommy Chong.

“We are thrilled to partner with our Portland family as we continue to define the Pacific Northwest as a regional leader in the burgeoning cannabis industry,”

The event will be Saturday June 10th, 2017 from 8am to 8pm at the Portland Expo Center at 2060 N. Marine Dr. Portland (Last stop of the North bound yellow Max line).

Pre-sale tickets may be purchased at www.ticketwest.com or at the door. $20

Contact: www.pdxhempfestexpo.com

Jerry Norton: 971-388-4392