[Permatopia] Preserve... Kesey Square-Pls. sign, email paragraph to me if you approve signing - thx!

Kathy Ging kathy at kathyging.com
Sun Jan 24 14:44:21 CST 2016

< If you approve of this petition and give permission to have your name (no email will be included) to Eugene City Council,
pls. copy and paste this petition to me and the ad hoc steering committee will include your name. Thanks for your support! >

start petition
~~~~~~~~~~
Petition to Mayor, Eugene City Council and City Manager:

Kesey Square is NOT for Sale: Preserve and Revitalize Kesey Square

The undersigned citizens of Eugene urge our elected representatives to respect public spaces and NOT to sell Kesey Square to a private developer.

As one of only two remaining public open spaces in central downtown Eugene, Kesey Square should remain open and available to the public.

Name                                                      Area of Eugene in which you reside                                                                        Email                   _______________

~~~~~~~~~~
stop petition

fill in and email to kathy at kathyging.com

ALSO:  pls. email Eugene Mayor, Council and City Manager at:

mayorcouncilandcitymanager at ci.eugene.or.us

Tell them Kesey Square Is NOT for Sale! ... or another civil comment.

(Blank petitions can be picked up at Stargate Video Willamette near 14th, 11 am - 6 pm Monday through Saturday.

Return hard copies to Eugene Peaceworks, Growers Market #203 upstairs 454 Willamette, Eugene.

Or email me at kathy at kathgyging.com to get a copy and print and circulate!

Thanks, team!

This IS not only about preserving open public meeting spaces (one of the last two in central downtown)

but also about preserving the legacy and heritage of Ken Kesey to whom a visionary Eugene City Council

_reserved_ this space for his statue in which he reads to children.

Viva la Celebration!