[Permatopia] Living space Feb. thru May?

Christopher L ctm_logan at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 17:09:38 CST 2022

Howdy, folks!
My friend will have his bladder out in February, or maybe early March.  He needs a place in town to recover (now living rural).  He has a good-looking mobile home and would settle for an RV hookup.  But a mother-in-law cottage or even an insulated garage space would be appreciated.  A room in a house would also be good.
If you have a space to rent, that a guy could stay quiet and gentle for three or four months, please contact me.
Blessings!c.