[Permatopia] Today, Sat. stop in + 2 pm Show-of-Support Tsunami #3 Benefit for The Songs at Tsunami Chamber Concert Series

Kathy Ging kathy at kathyging.com
Sat Mar 25 14:06:46 CDT 2017

At 2 pm today, Saturday, March 25, Scott Landfield, Tsunami Books owner, will give a short presentation about the campaign

to preserve Tsunami Books, community and cultural treasure and intellectual incubator!

2585 Willamette

Eugene, OR 97405
Show-of-Support for Tsunami Pledge Day #3:

A Benefit for The Songs at Tsunami Chamber Concert Series

Saturday, March 25, 2017
10:00am 7:00pm
This is our third round of collecting Pledge Forms all day.

Drop by and fill one out, or click on the contact page of our website and we’ll mail you one with an S.A.S.E http://www.tsunamibooks.org/contact-us/.

 Over 500 people dropped by our first Support Day—a rainy Wednesday.  Over 700 dropped by on a Saturday.

A short Public Update and Q&A will be given by Scott at 2.  Our fourth Chamber Concert Series begins at 5.

Other details are brewing.

One thing for sure:  All Donation Bucket Contributions all day long will be going to the new Songs at Tsunami Chamber Concert Series hosted by Laura Wayte.

To pledge online go to:  (money need not be paid at time of pledge)

TsunamiBooks.org/support