[Permatopia] Wed. April 1, 6-8 pm: Community Town Hall Meeting Highlights Solar Issues in Oregon

Kathy Ging kathy at kathyging.com
Tue Mar 31 01:06:34 CDT 2015

Folks - this is one of 11 SOLAR ENERGY TOWN HALL MEETINGS being sponsored by Environment Oregon -
pls. attend and participate in helping to increase solar utilization in Oregon ten-fold in the near future!

Community Meeting Will Highlight Solar Issues in Oregon
Environmental advocates, businesses, nonprofits join together for the event

As a part of our campaign to bring 10 times more solar power to Oregon, Environment Oregon Is organizing 11 town hall meetings to educate and engage the public on solar issues in Oregon.
We will bring together local elected officials, community members, small business owners, solar experts and environmental advocates to provide well-rounded expertise on solar power in the state.

WHEN: Wednesday, April 1st, 2015, 6:00-8:00 PM

WHO: Mayor Kitty Piercy, Eugene, OR
            Justin Daily, Advanced Energy Systems
            Casey Scofield, OSPIRG Students
Charlie Fisher, Environment Oregon

WHERE: University of Oregon, Lawrence Hall, Room 115 (across from EMU)

###

Environment Oregon is a citizen-funded environmental advocacy organization representing 30,000 Oregonians. Our mission is to protect clean air, clean water, and open space. Our professional staff combines independent research, practical ideas and tough-minded advocacy to win real results for Oregon’s environment. Environment Oregon draws on 30 years of success in tackling our state's top environmental problems.

Kathy Ging, M.A., G.R.I.
541-342-8461
Email: kathy at kathyging.com