[Permatopia] Car free can save you hundreds of thousands

Pamela Driscoll pamelacypress at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 20:17:59 CST 2015

I wish I could go car free, or at least carpool with others living out here, but my work schedule is too diverse.
I hyper mile- which means drive as efficiently as possible, getting 50 mph and also buy biodiesel.My dream is to have a Nissan Leaf with solar panels at home to charge the battery...but not enough $$ to lease it.Stay tuned,Pam