[Permatopia] Pls. come Sat. 10-12 am to Crossfire proposed Cell Tower balloon float - want a crowd!

Kathy Ging kathy at kathyging.com
Fri Apr 17 15:48:28 CDT 2015

From FriendsOfAmazonCreek.org

RE proposed 75 ft. cell tower at Crossfire  4060 W. Amazon, Eugene:

Mark your calendar for this coming Saturday, 10am to noon, for our balloon float.

We will be floating a 5' red helium balloon from the proposed site of the AT&T/Crossfire cell tower at 4060 W. Amazon Drive

so people can see how high the tower would be.

Walk by on the sidewalk or the Adidas/Rexius Trail across the street, or just drive by.

Take pictures from your home, or from any angle, and see how the tower would impact the aesthetics of the Amazon Creek Corridor and surrounding neighborhood.

Contribute your pictures as testimony.

SECOND: pls. donate to the legal,engineering fund -

PLEASE DONATE NOW!
They need to raise $5,000 to defend the Amazon Creek natural area and surrounding neighborhoods from degradation by the proposed ATT/Crossfire cell tower.
Funds are needed for a land use attorney and professional engineering expertise that will counter technical aspects of the proposal.  See web site:

http://friendsofamazoncreek.org/donate

Your donation will also help stop a precedent that would threaten other Eugene neighborhoods as well.

Please consider a tax deductible (501c3) donation. Click here for instructions on how to donate. THANK YOU!

PETITION DRIVE
If you have not yet signed the online petition please click below, and circulate this message to your email network!

We aim to have as many signers as possible to show the City Planning Department there is strong opposition to the degradation of a residential neighborhood
and protected natural environment by a cell tower in the heart of the Amazon Creek corridor.

Sign online petition here:
https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=164819

Download a hard copy of the Petition form to take with you to in-person events:
http://friendsofamazoncreek.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/PetitionForEugeneResidents.pdf

Kathy Ging, M.A., G.R.I.
541-342-8461
Email: kathy at kathyging.com